WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A SOCIALLY DISTANT WEDDING PLANNING APPOINTMENT
This week we announced that our wedding venues have officially re-opened, marking a significant step on the road to freedom.
In accordance with government guidance, we are open solely for essential wedding planning consultations.
Our management team along with our specialist Health and Safety consultants have been working around the clock to prepare for your safe return - You can trust that your safety is our no.1 priority.
Here are some of the measures we’re taking to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our visitors and our team are in place.
- If you are eligible to visit this March, you will receive an invitation directly from your wedding coordinator. Meanwhile, don’t forget we are here for you via phone, emails and video conference, 7 days a week.
- A COVID questionnaire must be completed prior to your arrival. Your wedding coordinator will email you a copy. Alternatively, you can download the questionnaire here.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have symptoms of the virus, please stay home and we will be happy to re-arrange your meeting.
- Visitors without a pre-booked appointment will not be permitted.
- A maximum of two people from the same household will be permitted to attend an essential wedding planning consultation.
- A face covering must be warn at all times when inside the venue.
- Sanitisation stations will be setup, and you will be encouraged to use these upon arrival.
During your appointment
- Where possible, consultations will take place outdoors, on our picturesque terrace.
- A two-metre social distancing rule will apply during the meeting, luckily, our spacious venue allows for the perfect seating plan. Opposite ends of the sofa will apply!
Unless specified in advance, each appointment will be allocated up to 1 hour with a 30-minute venue sanitisation period before and after.
We ask that you arrive promptly and try your best to avoid being late/early to allow us the required time to cleanse the venue.
Our priority, first and foremost, is the health and wellbeing of our team and guests, and the steps we are taking speak directly of the quality you have come to expect from The Oldwalls Collection.
Visitors without a pre-booked appointment will not be permitted, we encourage all prospective couples to book a virtual tour here and those who have already booked their special day with us to contact their wedding coordinator to book an appointment.
We simply cannot wait to welcome you, safely, back to your dream wedding venue.
Posted by Alice Alice on
4 March 2021 at 3:24 PM